WARRIOR RUN HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
Brett R. Morgan, son of Brian and Tammy Morgan, was named Outstanding Senior at Warrior Run High School for February.
He is a member of National Honor Society, Art/Photo Club, Defender Pride, student council, and Spanish Club. He also participates in varsity soccer, and is president of the concert choir.
His awards and achievements include Distinguished Honor Roll for 13 consecutive marking periods, Academic All-Star, and he placed second in the Art/Photo Club art show.
Morgan will attend Millersville University majoring in studio art.
Katy E. Swartz, daughter of Dennis and Kimberly Swartz, was named Turbotville Lions Club Student of the Month for February.
She participates in softball, and the health occupational program at LycoCTC in Hughesville.
Her achievements include becoming a Certified Nurse Aide, and being named to the honor roll.
Swartz will attend the Central Susquehanna LPN Career Center majoring in nursing. She would like to eventually become a registered nurse.
Aarika M. Buck, daughter of Traci and Ryan Runkle and Brian Buck, was named Watsontown Lions Club Student of the Month for February.
She is treasurer of the Art/Photo Club, and is also a math tutor.
Her awards and achievements include honor roll, placing second in pastels and pottery at the Packwood House Museum Art Show, and placing first in pastel at the Art/Photo Club art show.
She is employed by Warrior Run Pet Care, Watsontown.
Buck will attend Lycoming College to major in biology (pre-veterinary).
WARRIOR RUN HIGH SCHOOL
- Susquehanna Valley School Counselors Association recognizes retirees
- Midd-West Middle School students successfully compete at State PJAS Competition
- Relay For Life of the Lewisburg Area announces 2013 Honorary Chair
- Union County Library System kicks off summer reading program
- Bucknell to host programs and conferences June 8 through July 27
- Health 114 community service
- Young mothers gather to scrapbook and share memories
- Millersburg Area High School Students of the Month for May
- Conservation District to visit farms & other animal operations
- Afterschool students participate in Field Day
- American Red Cross Shreds for Disaster
- Kelly Elementary School Participates in Fiber Arts Demonstration
- SU SERVE 2013 exceeds expectations
- Union County’s 2nd Cemetery Tour Slated for Lewisburg Cemetery on Monday, May 27
- Girls on the Run 5K spring race