MIDD-WEST HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENTS OF THE MONTH
Midd-West High School has announced the Students of the Month for January.
Mary Cote, eighth grade, is the daughter of Paul and Patricia Cote, of Richfield. During school she is actively involved in concert band, jazz band and marching band. She has attended Susquehanna Valley Band for the past two years and is also involved in the spring musicals and fall plays. Mary also enjoys the forensics team and student council. Outside of school she re-enacts 18th Century, Civil War and 1940s and enjoys horseback riding. Mary is also an active member of Emmanuel Lutheran Church. She is planning on attending college following high school.
Chloe Wagner, ninth grade, is the daughter of Craig and Greta Wagner, of Beavertown. Her school activities include soccer, track & field and basketball. Her hobbies include cooking, swimming and playing soccer in the summer. Chloe is planning on attending college following high school.
Isabella Reader, grade 10, is the daughter of Matthew Reader, of Sunbury and Maria Koch, of Middleburg. Isabella enjoys the Zumba and yoga clubs. Outside school she enjoys shopping, painting and drawing. Isabella is planning on attending college possibly to be a veterinarian or interior designer.
Janelle Arbogast, grade 11, is the daughter of David and Sabrina Arbogast of Middleburg. During school Janelle’s activities include Soccer, Track & Field and National Honor Society. Her hobbies include camping, playing sports and anything to do with being outside. She is planning on attending college for Nursing.
Hannah Jordan, grade 12, is the daughter of Theron Jordan, of Kreamer and Tabitha Kline. Some of her hobbies include reading, writing and shopping. Her future plans are undecided.
MIDD-WEST HIGH SCHOOL
- Susquehanna Valley School Counselors Association recognizes retirees
- Midd-West Middle School students successfully compete at State PJAS Competition
- Relay For Life of the Lewisburg Area announces 2013 Honorary Chair
- Union County Library System kicks off summer reading program
- Bucknell to host programs and conferences June 8 through July 27
- Health 114 community service
- Young mothers gather to scrapbook and share memories
- Millersburg Area High School Students of the Month for May
- Conservation District to visit farms & other animal operations
- Afterschool students participate in Field Day
- American Red Cross Shreds for Disaster
- Kelly Elementary School Participates in Fiber Arts Demonstration
- SU SERVE 2013 exceeds expectations
- Union County’s 2nd Cemetery Tour Slated for Lewisburg Cemetery on Monday, May 27
- Girls on the Run 5K spring race