China's bird flu outbreak cost $6.5 billion
(Reuters) - The H7N9 virus appears to have been brought under control in China largely due to restrictions at bird marketsContinued ...
Too much time indoors may damage kids` eyes
Melbourne: It`s not watching too much television or playing computer games but spending too much time indoors that will ruin your child`s eyes, according to a new study.Continued ...
Yoga helps lower blood pressure
Washington: Yoga calms the mind and works out the body, but now, a study on the effects of yoga on hypertension concluded that yoga could significantly lower blood pressure.Continued ...
Eating candy not linked to obesity, heart disease
Washington: A new research has suggested that frequency of candy consumption is not associated with weight or certain adverse health risks.Continued ...
- US government files appeal on morning-after pill decision
- FDA lowers age for buyers of Plan B pill to 15
- Vermont woman disfigured in attack reveals her new face
- FDA will investigate added caffeine in foods
- Germ-zapping 'robots': Hospitals combat superbugs
- Poll: Aging nation in denial about long-term health care
- Boxing helps Parkinson’s patients fight back
- Study seeks 100,000 participants - and key to staying cancer-free
- China's bird flu outbreak cost $6.5 billion