Exercise as good as massage for sore muscles
The aches and pains people suffer after working out more than usual can be relieved just as well by exercise as by massage, according to a new study.Continued ...
Where Germs Hide in Your Kitchen
Beware of the blender: It may be a bacteria trap. So says a new report that looked at the places and appliances in household kitchensContinued ...
Robot hot among surgeons but FDA taking a new look
CHICAGO — A million-dollar robot named da Vinci is hot in operating rooms these days. But problems are giving the high-tech helper new scrutiny.Continued ...
Know a great nurse? Nominate them for a Nightingale
HARRISBURG -- Nightingale Awards of Pennsylvania is accepting applications for its 2013 nursing awards, with expanded categories to include more nursing roles. Applications must be postmarked by midnight May 31.Continued ...
- US Launches New Batch Of Graphic Anti-Smoking Ads
- Scooter ads face scrutiny from government doctors
- Scientists find new gene markers for cancer risk
- Early number sense plays role in later math skills
- Antibiotic-resistant bacteria called CRE small in number but seen as deadly threat
- Three-day yoga breathing workshop starts Friday evening
- Brominated vegetable oil in Gatorade?
- FDA head says menu labeling 'thorny' issue
- Exercise as good as massage for sore muscles