After 850 days in the hospital, two-year old Adalynn Willett of Abilene, Texas is going home.
According to WFAA.com , the toddler, born with her liver and intestines outside her body, has gone through 28 surgeries to correct a number of issues.
Willett has survived numerous complications, including her heart stopping twice.
Two years and three months after her birth, she's going home, something her parents never thought would happen.
Too much time indoors may damage kids` eyes
Melbourne: It`s not watching too much television or playing computer games but spending too much time indoors that will ruin your child`s eyes, according to a new study.Continued ...
Yoga helps lower blood pressure
Washington: Yoga calms the mind and works out the body, but now, a study on the effects of yoga on hypertension concluded that yoga could significantly lower blood pressure.Continued ...
Eating candy not linked to obesity, heart disease
Washington: A new research has suggested that frequency of candy consumption is not associated with weight or certain adverse health risks.Continued ...
US government files appeal on morning-after pill decision
NEW YORK — The Obama administration today filed a last-minute appeal to delay the sale of the morning-after contraceptive pill to girls of any age without a prescription.Continued ...
- FDA lowers age for buyers of Plan B pill to 15
- Vermont woman disfigured in attack reveals her new face
- FDA will investigate added caffeine in foods
- Germ-zapping 'robots': Hospitals combat superbugs
- Poll: Aging nation in denial about long-term health care
- Boxing helps Parkinson’s patients fight back
- Study seeks 100,000 participants - and key to staying cancer-free
- Fallout for states rejecting Medicaid expansion
- Too much time indoors may damage kids` eyes